[SEDXC] Concrete

David Johnson jdavid1 at mindspring.com
Fri May 22 08:36:12 PDT 2009

Hey Ed,

It would be easy to get a 12' long 2X4 and hold that power drop up for the
concrete truck.  There is a young man in the GARS Club that does concrete
work.  I got a email from him before I went to Dayton but I can't find it.
I have just finished a concrete pad here and I used Fulton Concrete.  Their
price was $110.00 per yard delivered.

Good luck,

Dave - K4SSU