[SEDXC] TV Rotator Wanted

Don Nesbitt n4hh at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 11:36:01 PDT 2009

In a fit of "hope" (and with some encouragement from Tad) at Dayton I purchased a "Yagi in a Bag" from Superantennas (http://www.superantennas.com/html/yp-3.html) thinking that I might just be able to squeeze it in between the top of the roof and the first large tree limb - maybe!

This thing looks great for portable or temporaty operation but probably wouldn't last long in a permanent installation.

As it only weighs about 10 lbs, I'm looking for a cheap, working TV rotator so I can try to give it a spin!  Anyone got one?  TIA  -- Don N4HH  404-218-3595