[SEDXC] [SECC] Job Opening

Ed Tanton n4xy at earthlink.net
Fri May 29 22:42:21 PDT 2009

I'm with Jeff. If the economy was rosy (yeah right) then it might be
construed as not all that necessary/useful. But with things being what they
are (my company laid off [permanently regardless of that term] about 50
people nationwide last month) and yet we had a banner year last year with
several incredibly good Dental shows the past couple of weeks, nevertheless
they let 50 people go. So I repeat: I'm with Jeff. People everywhere need
all the help they can get, and networking is by far the best route.

///snip

  Please enlighten us to what the rules are ???

  I think it's common knowledge if you are a regular on the reflector(s)
that their is a good number of us in the SECC/SEDXC work in the IT field.
 His post is totally appropriate. He is just networking...

73 , Jeff  KU8E

///snip

73  Ed Tanton N4XY <n4xy at earthlink.net>

website: http://www.n4xy.com