[SEDXC] Card checking and buro cards at Saturday Hamfest 11/7

Bill Barr, N4NX n4nx at comcast.net
Fri Nov 6 14:44:04 PST 2009

Gang,

I will be at the Lawrenceville Hamfest this Saturday 11/07

I will be glad to check any DXCC applications just leave at SEDXC Table.

Please bring any QSLs you have for the ARRL outgoing bureau and leave them at the SEDXC table as well.  I will pick them up prior to departure.  I will be at the SEDXC table about every hour or as required.

I would like to see more of you take advantage of the SEDXC outgoing QSL service.  With  the recent contests now is a good time to get a batch of QSLs ready for distribution  Remember the charge is only 7 cents a card. Please pay in CASH not check. This service is for SEDXC members ONLY .

Make sure cards are in proper order and bring a mailing label from a recent QST ( a copy is fine ) or you can simply write down your membership information on paper and include.

Also please review the requirements for card sorting and countries not covered by the ARRL Bureau at http://www.arrl.org/qsl/qslout.html.

Look forward to seeing you at hamfest and/or meeting.

73
Bill N4NX