[SEDXC] IRCs

Ian Kahn ak4ik.ian at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 22:12:52 PST 2009

This has probably been asked before, but I'm going to ask anyway.  Does
anyone know of any post office in Atlanta that actually sells IRCs?  Every
time I go into a post office, I get "You can't get those any more" or "they
were discontinued years ago".  I went into my post office Saturday and the
supervisor on duty told me "we don't offer that service."   This was after I
showed her the page out of the postal service International Mail Manual that
says I can walk into any post office and they can order them for me.  If
there are no post offices in Atlanta that sell them, does anyone know an
alternative source for valid, Nairobi model IRCs (the one issued since July
1 this year that is valid until 2013)?

Thanks and 73,

Ian, AK4IK