[SEDXC] IRCs

Robert Carroll w2wg at comcast.net
Sun Nov 22 10:11:09 PST 2009

I went by the Mt. Bethel PO on Friday.  They are the most likely source of
IRCs in East Cobb.  They had only the old URCs which expire are the end of
the year and are worthless.  They weren't aware there was a newer issue.  If
you find a PO with IRCs, look at the expiration date before buying.

73
Bob