[SEDXC] K4M

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 15 14:27:58 PDT 2009

I found them at a solid S9 on 7078 SSB and I worked them first call.  My
LK-500NTC and 2 el Cushcraft made it easy.

On 17 SSB they were between 5/5 and 5/7 and this time with the 700 watt amp
I got thru on the second call. I could not hear the stations they were
working so picked a frequency.

Too weak on 21 CW but louder on SSB.  They came on at 5/5 at 2100Z but all
of a sudden they dropped down  S2 on some peaks (2125Z)  Myabe the band will
come back up.  They were also on 24 CW and SSB but the band is still dead
here.

Most consistent on 20 CW and SSB.  S8 but working EU on 1730Z 14200 up 5.

73 Dave K4JRB