[SEDXC] Propagation Predictiion Programs - Webinar

Weymouth Walker weymouth01 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 18 15:24:19 PDT 2009

If you can't make this next Webinar, or it conflicts with another
activity (such as the NFARL's monthly meeting), you can always go
to the Potomac Valley Radio Club's Webinar Page ...

http://www.casadelcrappo.com/pvrc-videos/

You can right-click on the Webinar Title and "Save Link As" to
D/L the Webinar .wmv file of your choice ... I don't know how
long it will be before this next Webinar will show up on this page,
but it won't be more than a few weeks ...

There's a prior Propagation Webinar file by K9LA that's posted
there now ... it was about 58 megs and didn't take too long to D/L
at Comcast cable ISP speed ...

73, Weymouth Walker (Wey) ...
K8EAB