[SEDXC] TOWER FOR SALE

k4pi k4pi at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 21 09:24:23 PDT 2009

I am helping clear items of an estate sale of W4AX.

1.    HyGain HD-70HD 70 Ft crank up tower. Go to HyGain's website to see
the PDF file manual.  Sells for $4580 new. Asking $1500.
        Pick up in Dallas GA.  Equipment on hand to load onto your trailer.

2.    HyGain TH6DXX 10-15-20 M antenna.  Fair shape. $75. Also pick up
        Dallas GA.

3.    Hustler mobile antenna with 2 resonators.  Look like 40 and 20 but not
sure.  $30

        Have lots of wire clips which I will carry to Lawrenceville weather
permitting.