[SEDXC] 4 die in small plane crash near Charleston SC

MAllphin at aol.com MAllphin at aol.com
Wed Oct 21 18:41:24 PDT 2009

When I was in Bangkok in 1996, Dallas Carter picked me up  at my hotel and
took me to the club station, HS0AC.  Since his return  to the US, I have
seen him several times at Dayton. He was a kind and generous  man and will be
missed.  God rest his soul!
Bob-K4UEE

In a message dated 10/21/2009 9:27:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,