[SEDXC] FT-2000 Station for Sale

Bill Jourdain ab4bj at ab4bj.com
Mon Oct 26 12:37:28 PDT 2009

This is from my ad on QTH.  Maybe this equipment can find a home with
a SEDXC member.  Thanks.  Bill

FS: Yaesu FT-2000, DMU-2000, SP-2000, FH-2 Keypad, CT-119 Cable and
customized black vinyl covers for each. I am the original owner of
each of these pieces of equipment, and all were purchased new in 2008.
Everything works perfectly and have been in a non-smoking environment.
The latest firmware updates have been applied to the FT-2000 and to
the DMU-2000. Everything looks and works like new. In addition to the
equipment, I have all original boxes, manuals and accessories
(including the original Yaesu hand microphone) and will include a
printed copy of the manual that includes the recent PEP updates. The
black vinyl covers were custom made and have the equipment name
embroidered on the front. $2,800 plus shipping or will deliver in
Atlanta, GA area. I do not accept PayPal. Money order only. More
photos available on request. Thanks and 73.