[SEDXC] Glen Martin Roof Mount Tower Needed

Rich Arland k7sz at live.com
Wed Oct 28 22:05:56 PDT 2009

Hi gang:

About 7 or 8 months ago I posted a "want" on this list: I needed a Glen Martin 5 or 7 foot roof mount 'tower" to get my VHF/UHF stack up on the peak of my roof and turn them with a rotator. A member of the SEDXC answered my "want" and I thought I saved his mssg, but apparently I hit the wrong button and lost it in the bit-bucket. Therefore, if that individual is still desiring to off-load his Glen Martin roof tower please get back with me ASAP.

vy 73

Rich K7SZ