[SEDXC] Glen Martin Roof Tripod & Rohn 25G House Bracket Needed

Rich Arland k7sz at live.com
Wed Sep 23 21:47:05 PDT 2009

HI Gang:

With the break in the WX its time for me to get the antenna farm at K7SZ in shape for the upcoming contest season. To that end, someone on this list had a five (5) foot Glen Martin roof mount tower that they wanted to sell me several months ago. Of course, I managed to lose the person's name and contact information with a change of computers.

Therefore, would that person PLEASE contact me OFF-LIST and we'll do some business. Please e-mail me at: k7sz at live.com or call me at: 770-995-4214.

I also need to procure a house mounting bracket for Rohn 25G tower. So, does anyone on the SEDXC reflector have a house bracket for 25G tower that they want to find a good home for?? If so, PLEASE contact me OFF-LIST and we'll talk.

Vy 73

Rich K7SZ