[SEDXC] For Sale

Greg Carter KX4R kx4r at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 29 03:02:39 PDT 2009

I am offering the following for sale:

FT-1000MP Mk V Field, all original with manual and MH-31 Hand Mic.
Excellent condition and fully functional.
No mods have been done.
500Hz Collins mechanical filter in 455Khz IF (as supplied from factory)
No other filters.
$1500

For the Boatanchor enthusiasts out there:

Heathkit SB-303 Receiver and SB-401 Transmitter
with SB-600 speaker, manuals, connecting cables,
microphone, and HM-102 Wattmeter.
All are in very nice condition and working.
$400

I would rather not ship , but will meet within reasonable distance of
Atlanta area or you can pick it up at my QTH in Rockmart, GA.
You can see some of the equipment here:
http://home.earthlink.net/~kx4r/

Thanks fellows !
73,