[SEDXC] Help with article from CQ Magazine Feb 1997.

Bill Barr, N4NX n4nx at comcast.net
Thu Apr 1 09:14:16 PDT 2010

Well I knew this would finally happen.  I gave away all my old radio magazines ( QSTs, CQ ) and now need to see an article from CQ Magazine Feb 1997.

If someone could scan and send to me I would be indebted!

It is a construction article by N8BYI and or KD9SV regarding a Receiver Front end protection device  for Beverage antennas.  The circuit board was by FAR CIRCUITS.  I need the attached article as well as the building instructions.  Thanks in advance to the winning Pack Rat.

73
Bill N4NX