[SEDXC] BIG GQP Updates

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 17:03:50 PDT 2010

Good Evening,
We are about a week away.

The rovers have made adjustments to cover some of the open areas.
And, new rover trips have been announced.

We have some big updates to mention this time.
Here are the latest Check In's:

Joel, K4WM, will Growl from Gordon, Home.

Jerry, W1IBQ, plans some Heavy Hauling from Henry, at Home.

John, K7SYS, Will be the Rage in Rockdale, portable/QRP/SSB.

N4XGI, Jeff, Runs a Rover North to South in: Rabun, Habersham, Stephens, Franklin, Madison, Elbert, White, Wilkes, Warren, Taliaferro,
McDuffie, Glasscock.Jefferson, Emanuel, Bullock , Evans, Bryan, Liberty, McIntosh and Glynn.
Then, N4XGI, will be Growling from Glynn, home, Sunday.

K4ADP will be Beeping from Burke, Home.  TNX WA4TII for Info.

Norm, W3DYA, joins us to cover:SATURDAY LIST:,  QUITMAN,  STEWART,  WEBSTER,  SUMTER,  LEE,  WORTH,  TURNER,  CRISP,  DOOLY,  HOUSTON,  MACON, PULASKI,  BLECKLEY,  LAURENS,  TWIGGS,  WILKINSON,  JONES,  BALDWIN,  HANCOCK,  WARREN
SUNDAY LIST:,  MCDUFFIE,  COLUMBIA, JEFFERSON,  BURKE,  WASHINGTON,    JOHNSON,  EMANUEL,  TREUTLEN,  EMANUEL,  CANDLER,  BULLOCH,  BRYAN,  EFFINGHAM,   EVANS,  TATTNALL,  TOOMBS,  MONTGOMERY,  JEFF DAVIS,  APPLING,  WAYNE,  LONG,  LIBERTY   (This is a revised list from Norm)
Also from Norm:..........................
I plan to have antennas mounted for 40, 20, 15, 10, and 80M during the
contest.  May stop going to 10 and 80M if no response during the day.  Will QSY on request.
On Saturday night, I hope to be able to mount just my 160M antenna after
I find a motel so I can run a couple of counties on 160.

Grady, WE4S, and Team plan Copious Caterwallering from Catoosa County, North GA. They will be looking for another TOP 10 run in 2010!
Ed W4QPR, Shane WA4SM, and Grady WE4S will be in the contest to have fun and make lots of contacts…

K4SBH, Cliff, will Excite Elbert, at home

K4BAI and KU8E, John and Jeff, Will run this extensive list probably as K4BAI....
Day 1-- Harris Muscogee  Chattahochee Stewart Webster  Marion  Sumter  Schley  Macon  Dooley  Crisp  Worth  Turner  Irwin  Berrien  Atkinson  Ware
Charlton  Brantley  Camden  Glynn  Wayne  Long  Liberty  Long  Tattnall  Evans  Bulloch  Effingham  Chatham
Day 2  Chatham  Effingham  Candler  Emanuel  Johnson  Jefferson  Burke  Jefferson  Glascock  Columbia  Warren  McDuffie  Wilkes  Taliaferro  Hancock
Baldwin  Wilkinson  Jones  Bibb  Houston  Crawford  Taylor  Talbot.

My NE4S run will drop Houston, Bleckley, and Twiggs, but add Newton, Jasper, Putnam and Morgan, all on Saturday.

Greg, NM2L, has Hart on his list....

AND THAT MAKES THE MAP ALL GREEN!

Thanks to all the folks, Rover and Home, who contributed to a full coverage 'Plan".
"The best laid plans of mice and men..." tho...
This year looks better than many prior years for a full sweep of 159 on the air.
We just have to "do it".

There are still several folks working on their plans to add to the listings.
Drop a line to listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org
to add your station to county coverage list.

This is the full info for 4/3/2010 evening.
I hope you all had a great weekend.

73,
Mike

(I am almost out of alliterative tags...         hold the noise down.)
Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 2010 is on April 10, 11th, Join the party.
See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well