[SEDXC] FS: FT-1000 MK5

Dan Nixon w4ea at comcast.net
Tue Apr 6 15:39:10 PDT 2010

Selling my FT-1000MP MK5 200 Watt with FP-29 Power Supply. This transceiver
is in excellent condition, original owner, and non smoker. It has the
original double boxes, manuals, and Yaesu MH-31BB Microphone This unit has
five (5) optional filters installed: 2.0 kHz SSB in the 2nd IF, 2.0 kHz SSB,
500 Hz CW, and 350 Hz CW in the 3rd IF. It also includes the optional
Collins mechanical filter in the Sub Receiver. An Inrad Roofing filter is
installed and the key click and noise blanker modifications have been made.
I'm asking $1750 for this fine transceiver. Please contact me via email or
you can give me a landline call anytime at the number that appears in the
Members Section of the SEDXC Web site.

Dan, W4EA