[SEDXC] FW: [SECC] Georgia QSO Party This Weekend

Jeremy - N4JIK n4jik1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 09:38:28 PDT 2010

N4JIK - Getting ready to depart for Quitman County and hopefully find a
suitable location to setup for the portable operations -- Taking the 40-10m
windom with me, planning Voice and CW operations. Good luck don't forget to
spot me if you hear me -- need all the business I can get to justify this
excursion to nowhere.. ;)

Jeremy
N4JIK formerly KD4LCR/7J6CEM
Fort Benning, GA/Phenix City, AL
Triple Play Award #327

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
because he loves what is behind him." G. K. Chesterton