[SEDXC] GQP Morining after....

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 09:20:13 PDT 2010

Hi Charlie,

I just checked the log you sent in, and it is fine.

There are 10 columns needed.  Some loggers add stuff off to the right, like NewMult or such but WinGQP does not.
The extras, after 10 items, are not used in score processing.
So, with the QTH  (GA counties for an out of state entry)   of the stations you worked in the right Column, it is fine.

For FQP, You will find WinGQP is not going to work....
The county list, st/prov mults, and score method are for GA only.
But, you might try N3FJP's fine program, or NO5W, Chuck, has a free and very good logger, CQ/X.
N3FJP and NO5W both support changing counties on the fly which is very good for rovers.
And many folks use N1MM, also free, but it takes a few more clicks to change counties.
FCG/FQP may even have a custom logger for the Florida party too, check the party site.

GL in the FQP, you will find many GA folks joining in.

Mike

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 2010 is on April 10, 11th, Join the party.
See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well