[SEDXC] If You missed YI9PSE don't give up

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 15 13:24:53 PDT 2010

YI9VEU has been active on 18.116 the past several days.  K4SUS reported him
at 5/5 yesterday at 1734Z.  Today he was just readable at 1900Z here. He is
KI4VEU.

YI9ATX is also reported on 18.116.  Probably in the same group and using the
same rig.  There was a YI9MSE on 14220 and 265 last week during the YI9PSE
operation.  He was 5/6 at 2000Z on 14265 working EU up 5.

I worked a YI9 on 40 SSB  several months ago at about 0230Z.

So far these are all SSB from vehicle mounted stations.  YI1IZ has been
reported on 20 CW in Europe last week. I have heard him on SSB working A61.

Dave K4JRB