[SEDXC] for Sale

James Streible k4dli at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 1 17:44:26 PDT 2010

I have 2 items for sale.

1. A KLM rotatable 40-Meter dipole. Total length is a little over 46-feet
    and uses linear loading. If you remove the linear loading rods and
    jumper across the insulator it should make a good full size 30-Meter
    rotatable dipole. The lengths of the element has more adjustment
    in them and should reach about 49 to 50 feet.

2. Solid state amplifier made by Henry Electronics as a driver for a
    4CX1000 used in medical equipment. Includes power supply that
    requires 220V input. However another supply such as a Astron
    that supplies 13.8 volts at about 20 amps would work. Nominal
    output rating is 100 wts but I have run it at 150 wts and seen as
    much as 200 wts out on a Bird meter. Uses CD7012 transistors,
    which are the same as MRF454 or 2N5460. It now has a output
   filter circuit that will pass 10 to about 20 MHz. For use on other bands
   a different passband circuit would be required

   This would be a good project for some QRP'er who wanted to
   occasionally jump up to 100 to 150 wts. Unit is built in a frame
   but no cabinet.

If interested give me a call at 770-993-1767 of reply by e-mail.

Jim  K4DLI