[SEDXC] NAQP SSB Team Sign Up Now - Starts Next Weekend!

Ralph K1ZZI k1zzi at comcast.net
Mon Aug 16 10:57:08 PDT 2010

NAQP SSB is here!  Rumble Starts Saturday.

Where is all of our new 2009 / 2010 members?  This is probably the easiest contest of all to get started!

Team Sign Up now.  Currently we have 11 players (+/- one).  We need 4/5 more to fill up a 3rd team.  Please contact me.  Let me know if you plan to operate Full Time (FT) or Part Time (PT).  Also If your status changes let me know.  Thanks.

Here's the current line-up so far.  Suggest your team name or I can go with boring #1 #2 etc?

Ralph K1ZZI
SECC VP
770-591-7548
k1zzi at comcast.net

SECC #1
W4SVO
KT4ZB
NA4BW
N4XL
N4YT

SECC #2
K4OD
W4BW
WF4W
NM2L
AA4LR

SECC #3
N3ZL ??

Info for Team members (After the Contest)
1) Check your Cabrillo log.  You MUST be in SOLP or QRP category.  M2 and HP
is not allowed.  You don't have to identify your team name in the log
header.  The team registration process handles that.  NCJ knows by callsign
what team you are on.

2) Copy and paste your Cabrillo log and submit to NCJ here:
http://www.ncjweb.com/naqplogsubmit.php

3) When submitting your score on 3830 there will be a drop down box with
your teams name to select.
http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

4) Please post scores and submit logs ASAP.  Everyone wants to see their
Teams results!

NAQP Highlights:   SSB Aug 21 and 22 1800Z to 0600Z (Local Sat 2:00 PM to Sun 2:00 AM)

* Contest period is 12 hours but you can only operate a max of 10 hours.
   Pick your own operating hours.  Off times must be 30 minutes minimum.
   FT = 10 hours total BIC.

* Objective: Work as many NA stations as possible on 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, 10
   NA stations = 50 U.S. States and 13 Canadian Provinces / Territories.
   Complete NAQP rules here: http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php?page=1

* Five people max to a team and we will have multiple teams

* NAQP Team members must be in the Single OP Low Power category.

* Anyone can play anywhere - SECC Circle does NOT apply.

* Exchange: Name and State (No RST)

* Output Power limited to 100W