[SEDXC] Jim Stafford, W4QO, Featured Guest Speaker at Huntsville this Saturday

WB4MAK mccormick_mack at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 11:03:19 PDT 2010

If you're planning to be at the Huntsville Hamfest this weekend then please
plan to attend Jim's forum at 3:00 PM CDT on Saturday. Let's show support
from the greater Atlanta area.

73,

Mack de WB4MAK
www.nfarl.org
www.sedxc.org

Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 17:17:40 -0400
From: "Ken Evans" <w4du at bellsouth.net>
To: "QRPL" <qrp-l at qrp-l.org>
Subject: [qrp-l.org] QRP ARCI at Huntsville Hamfest

We hope your coming weekend plans (Aug 20/21) include the Huntsville
Hamfest.  QRP ARCI will have a full table in the commercial area.  Come by
and chat.  You can join or renew plus pick up some of our latest pubs and
DVDs.  We will have equipment there for show & tell.

The QRP Forum will be extra special this year.  It will be presented by Jim
Stafford, W4QO.  Jim is a recent inductee to the QRP Hall of Fame as well as
the 2010 Dayton Hamvention Amateur of the year.  Jim will have rigs on
display at the forum in Room 4 at 1500 Saturday afternoon.

This promises to be a big hamfest.  I checked out their web site and they
are sold out of commercial spots and over 330 flea market tables.  Bound to
be some deals at this one.

Hope to see you there!!

Ken Evans, W4DU
President QRP ARCI