[SEDXC] [SECC] New SECC Member

SavageBR at aol.com SavageBR at aol.com
Thu Dec 16 09:51:38 PST 2010

Great to see (and hear from Val) Val, N4RJ in the SECC. Val had one of  the
most productive contest stations and operations back in the 70's. We
operated from this station in a number of contest activities. At that  time we
were all members of the SEDXC, long before the SECC was  formed.

We are blessed to have two great clubs in the area!!!

Bruce Savage, AA4Z (now nr Savannah)

In a message dated 12/16/2010 10:53:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,