[SEDXC] For Sale 65+ foot tower ,25 type tilt over top

Bob Mantell k4esa at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 10 14:23:18 PST 2010

I just purchased a crank-up, base tilt over tower and now find I have 1 more tower than I can us

Here is what I have available to sell as a complete set only

4 regular 10 ft sections
1 10 ft section with  18 long bottom of tilt hinge and anchor points for guys
1  10 ft with top part of tilt hinge
1  8+ foot flt flat bearing top section piece
2 8+ foot long tilt supports that bolt on the outside of tower
3  3/8 stainless guys lines to support tower at tilt height
1 hand  winch and cable

The finish is great on all these part

All you need is new hardware(bolts, nuts washers, you were not going to use the OLD ones, were you?)

I would call this a 65-70 ft tower that tilts at  either 20 or 30 ft depending on how you build it.  The tilt point has a very heavy duty set of guylines, and you may need to guy the top part, based on how high and what you put on it

Price for all this is $300.00.  I am storing it on a trailer until Friday night.  If you purchase it before I have to unload the trailer to go get the new tower early Saturday morning , and live less than 25 miles away based on QRZ, I will deliver it for free.

73 de Bob,

 K4ESA EM74qc

Bob Mantell
k4esa at yahoo.com