[SEDXC] for sale

Ron Todd ron at k4wz.com
Fri Feb 12 05:58:49 PST 2010

For sale K9AY  (see below ) Less than 2 months old. I will include the made up antenna wire ready to go. Also RG-6 250 feet.
I bought a 2nd unit to phase two K9AYs and result two dont work any better than one. All you need is control cable.
I paid $325, plus Shipping plus cost for wire ( wireman # 531) and RG-6 .

Asking  $325   ron at k4wz.com  404-388-2805  Pick up near Atlanta Airport

Array Solutions

  The Famous K9AY 4 direction Loop low band Antenna System
   AS-AYL-4  RX Loop Controller in water-proof housing (Preamp included) - No Antenna wire or mast, see below for mast kit $325.00