[SEDXC] GQP update

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 15 05:21:32 PST 2010

GM!

This weekend update comes on Monday this time, we were off to remote Mississippi for last few days to count birds.

Meanwhile folks are counting DX on some markedly improving propagation.
It looks like we will have some better conditions this April.

To get a view of what GA counties the county hunters are looking for, go to:
http://www.cquest.com/cgi-bin/flynn/mostwant.pl
TNX NM2L for this pointer.
There are some well populated GA counties in that list.

We have a pretty good list of new counties being covered to report.

Buzz, K3GWK, will honk from Henry or blast from Butts.
His property is on the Henry/Butts line, but located in Henry.
A work in progress....

 Greg, W6IZT will skirmish from Union county.

Brian, NA4BW, will help remove the "rare" tag from remote Cobb.
That would make it "common Cobb".

Skip, K4EAK will troop to Troup, others may be on from there too.

Greg, NM2L, will run rover in Gwinnette, Forsythe, Dawson, Lumpkin and Hall on Saturday.
NM2L will be open for other county coverage on Sunday too.

Gary, KB4J will be booming from Brantley, part time but really appreciated. (Via NM2L)

James, KB7TBT will fire the fuse in Franklin, Thanks James, that is a good one to have covered.

Jim, K4HAV will toot a trumpet from Tift, light duty or part time.  (Via NM2L)

Rick, N4CYC will be logging from Lincoln, part time.   (Via NM2L)

We had a hint of a couple others, but we will wait for solid reports to come in.

You can help us "cover a coveted county" too...   go to
listmycounty4gqp at gaqp.org and send us with a note with your call, and GQP plans.
This link is also on the GQP web site.
How about some of the regulars confirming some of those metro area counties?

See
http://gqp.contesting.com/CountyCoverage.htm
For posting list and map.

That's the news for now, keep it coming in.

73,
Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.
GQP 2010 is on April 10, 11th, Join the party.
See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well