[SEDXC] Rohn 25 top section

David Johnson jdavid1 at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 12 12:50:39 PST 2010

Hey Bob,

I have several 25G top sections.  If you are looking for the flat top kind
that uses a bearing on top, I have one.  It has a rotor mounting plate but
no bearing.  It looks to be in good condition.  If this is what you need,
I'll take 50 bucks for it.  I am planning on going to the NFARL meeting next
week and if you attend the meeting, I could bring it there.

73, Dave - K4SSU