[SEDXC] K4JRB Status

Dave Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 15 09:08:12 PST 2010

Hello Gang,

I am sending this from the Thompson household PC as I am not yet able to get to my shack PC.

On Dec 28th I had a heart ablation procedure. The Doctor ablated two complete circuits
and mapped several partial circuits that were causing heart flutter.  I went home late that day but my right leg started swelling and on Dec 31st I went to ER then to
a stay in St. Joseph's Hospital as I was internally bleeding.  I was so bad they added
3 packets of plasma.  I went home on Jan 4th and have been home bound ever since. A lot of the swelling has gone down but the nurse told me it would be at least another week before I would be released.

I have a nurse coming two days per week plus a person trained to get me walking again.
Right now I have no access to the ham shack.

Thanks for all the phone calls.

73 Dave K4JRB