[SEDXC] US Tower Repair and Upgrades.

n4xp at juno.com n4xp at juno.com
Wed Jan 20 07:46:27 PST 2010

K4ST and I are coordinating a visit by Skip KJ6Y, probably one of the
leading US Tower individuals who does US Tower work to come here sometime
before the hot weather sets in.  He can do just about anything on these
towers including restring the cables in the vertical position (no need to
remove the antennas and lay it over).

We are looking for others who would like work done while he is here and
at the same time try to and reduce the over all costs by pooling the work
, thus reducing the individual total cost.

If you have an interest, please respond to me off reflector and cc
Kiyoshi k4st at rftec.com.

Thanks

Tom N4XP