[SEDXC] Estate Items for Sale

Mack mccormick_mack at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 20 19:43:30 PST 2010

Here is the opportunity to purchase some very high end ham radio equipment
from
the estate of a local ham.

Please reply to me via PM at wb4mak at nfarl.org
MaGvAVebD2QudNcdNCq5KKKxi0iolW5mDGK3Amx45IQKR>  if you would like to buy one
of
these items. The email with the earliest date/time stamp gets the item. If
you
feel I have mis-priced an item then please send me your supporting
documentation
and your offer. I will evaluate the documentation and offer to make the
final
decision.

The complete spreadsheet is here: files.me.com/mccormick_mack/mpdxv5 . It
includes the new price, eBay average, eHam average, and QTH average prices
plus
an asking price. I have powered on most items and checked them for basic
operation. This equipment is in almost new condition in every case.

Some people are having problems opening the link. Here is
a link to the top level folder http://public.me.com/mccormick_mack . Perhaps
it's a security setting on your AV or web browser.

Also, here is a link with pictures:
http://gallery.me.com/mccormick_mack/100217

Local hams will get the first shot at these items then I'll post to the all
National sales websites one week from today. It may take up to seven days to
pick up your item as we don't want to bother the widow un-necessarily.

Mack de WB4MAK

Here is a summary of the items:
Item
IC-7800 Transceiver
Icom SP-20 Speaker
Icom CT-17 Level Converter for PC
Icom SM-20 Microphone
Heil PR-30 Microphone
Icom IC-706 MKIIG
Better RF Co. Tune Control
Alpha 87A Amplifier
J.W. Miller Antenna Tuner AT-2500 w/coupler
Wavenode Couplers
HF-1-8KW
UHF Coupler
Bencher BY-2 Paddle. Chrome.