[SEDXC] Solar Cycle

Neil Foster archernf at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 21 06:32:29 PST 2010

If you are interested in DXing this is a helpful web site that gives
daily updates on propagation trends and the solar cycle (which
appears to be returning :-)).
de Neil N4FN

         Just an FYI my one stop web page gateway for solar, space
and geomagnetic weather data and goings on, plus my daily LF/MF/HF/6M
radio wave propagation forecast can now be accessed through a new domain name
<http://www.solarcycle24.org>http://www.solarcycle24.org .
                        73 & GUD DX,
                          Thomas F. Giella, NZ4O
                           Lakeland, FL, USA

"Let us not accept mediocrity in the guise of building self esteem."

All messages and attachments are scanned with NOD 32 Anti-Virus
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a great
number of electrons were inconvenienced.