[SEDXC] FW: YI9PSE support

Robert Carroll w2wg at comcast.net
Fri Jan 22 20:08:21 PST 2010

From: paul at n6pse.com [mailto:paul at n6pse.com]
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 10:10 PM
To: Mike Weathers
Cc: W2WG,Bob; wbeyerjr at cfl.rr.com
Subject: RE: YI9PSE support

 Dear Mike-ND4V:

On behalf of the entire YI9PSE-Kurdistan 2010 DXpedition team, thank you so much for the generous donation from the Southeastern DX Club towards our DXpedition fund. It is only through the generosity of organizations such as yours that we can complete our most ambitious plans to conduct the first DXpedition from Kurdistan.

Please extend our gratitude to your board and general membership. We welcome their input on our web survey page, and they can communicate with us during the DXpedition via our Pilot Stations. I believe that we are also the first DXpedition to make use of twitter.  <http://www.twitter.com/yi9pse> www.twitter.com/yi9pse

We hope to work you and your membership on many bands and modes.

Thank you,

Paul N6PSE

 <mailto:paul at n6pse.com> paul at n6pse.com

 <http://www.yi9pse.com/> www.yi9pse.com