[SEDXC] FW: Huntsville DX Dinner Tickets

Robert Carroll w2wg at comcast.net
Wed Jul 7 11:36:30 PDT 2010

Several people have asked how to get tickets to the Huntsville DX Dinner.  I
have always improvised and bought tickets at the hamfest, but there is
always the chance you can't find a ticket available.  So below is the info.
It will be nice to see Tom as the speaker, and  it is also fun to get
together with so many of our nearby DX buddies.  If you are headed to
Huntsville, I highly recommend the DX banquet.

73

Bob W2WG