[SEDXC] Fw: W4JO Memorial Service

Greg Carter KX4R kx4r at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 7 17:58:16 PDT 2010

Forwarded to the SEDXC from Don W4YCH.

Hello all,

I have some very bad news to pass along about a very good friend to many on
this reflector...I am saddened to inform you of the sudden death of Jim
Olson, W4JO. Jim passed away early this morning at Atlanta Medical Center.
Jim was a great friend, we spent many many hours together. I will miss him
terribly.

Information below is from another good friend, Alan, KM4BA. When any
additional information is available I will pass it on. Please keep Jim's
family in your prayers.

Regards,

Don, W4YCH