[SEDXC] LCD 22" Monitor - Powers on then goes dark

iam4rb at aol.com iam4rb at aol.com
Sat Jul 10 07:22:50 PDT 2010

 I have an Emprex LM-2203 LCD monitor (for about 15 months) that has gone bad.  It powers up with a great image, then after a minute or so it goes dark.  Recycle the power and process repeats.  Took it to the local computer shop who could not fix it - they presume faulty IC logic chip, but not sure - no parts.

http://www.emprex.com/02_products_02.php?id=277

I am preparing to put this in my recycle box in the basement for my next trip to the r/c center, but if any of you out there that want to take on a technical challenge, you may have the monitor to keep.  Not trying to pass off junk, but it is such a nice piece it seems a shame to toss - its not like the old CRTs I have placed in the graveyard.  Just let me know by e-mail and I can tote it to next meeting.

73 - John N4TOL