[SEDXC] DX Clusters

Rich Arland k7sz at live.com
Thu Jul 15 18:26:51 PDT 2010

Ditto from Beautiful Downtown Dacula!! In W9KNI's new book, "A Year of DX" he touts DX Summit but when I went there it was almost overwhelming. TMI!!! I suppose if you are looking for a specific DX entity DX Summit would work well, however I like VE7CC. It's simple, like me!!

VY 73 es GUD DX!

Rich Arland, K7SZ
Bent Dipole Ranch
Dacula, GA   Grid: EM83bx

Cogito Ergo CQ! (I Think Therefore I Ham!)
(With apologies to Rene Descartes, 1596 to 1650)