[SEDXC] Prices Reduced: FOR SALE: DStar Radios ID-1, IC-2820, DR-235 MKIII 220 Rig

Mack mccormick_mack at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 23 04:05:46 PDT 2010

I'm reducing the prices until these rigs are sold.

73,

Mack de WB4MAK

 <http://www.nfarl.org/> http://www.nfarl.org

 <http://www.sedxc.org/> http://www.sedxc.org

Friends,

I'm selling four mobile/portable radios. I've suggested a price but am
willing to consider  a lower price based upon three recent sales that you
find at QTH, eBay, or eHam. I'll sell them to you for 10% less than the
average price you find. All the rigs are in average condition and do not
have the original boxes, etc. I will guarantee they all work perfectly. I
just removed them from my mobile installation but retained a duplicate set
of radios for my shack.

IC-2820 DStar 2M/440 Mobile Rig.
http://www.icomamerica.com/en/products/2820h/ $450

ID-1 DStar 23cm Mobile Rig.
http://www.icomamerica.com/en/products/amateur/dstar/id1/default.aspx $500

DR-235 MKIII 220 MHz mobile. http://www.alinco.com/Products/DR-235/ $125

Please contact me OFF LIST at wb4mak at nfarl.org if you are interested. No
reasonable offer will be refused. There's no point in just letting these
current production radios sit in the closet. I would prefer these be picked
up in person so we can be sure you're getting exactly what you want and that
it works perfectly.

73,

Mack de WB4MAK