[SEDXC] A-1 Operator Club

David Johnson jdavid1 at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 28 09:09:43 PDT 2010

Hey guys,  I went to the ARRL web site to look up my listing for the A-1
Operator Club and my call  was not there.  I knew that I have the
certificate under my old call so I called Bill Moore at the DXCC desk.  He
told me that when all the records were computerized that some calls were
left off.  He ask me to scan a copy of my certificate and email it to him
and he would take care of it.  All you A-1 Operator Club members may want to
look up your listing as it is a bit embarrassing to have your membership in
the club listed on your QSL card and it not be listed with ARRL.

Dave - K4SSU