[SEDXC] Antenna hardware needed

Rich Arland k7sz at live.com
Tue Jun 1 11:36:38 PDT 2010

Most likely Dick Bentley, K2UFT, will have this piece of hardware under his porch, but I thought I'd ping the lists just incase!!!

I am getting ready to put a 30 ft telescoping mast (Thank You, Mr. Bentley) on my roof. R-S use to stock a piece of hardware that held the butt end of the mast and had two articulated pieces of steel (one on each side of the mount) that could be adjusted to the pitch of the peak of the roof. Guess what?? R-S (oh, yeah...forgot: "The Shack") doesn't stock this part any more! I know, big surprise.

Dick provided me with a couple of tripods earlier (thanks again, Richard) but the opening in the top of these tripods is not large enough in diameter to take the butt end of the 30ft mast.

Therefore, I am in need of that peak roof mounting hardware before Friday!! Help!! PLEASE!!

Please reply off-list or call me at 770-995-4214

Thanks in advance!

VY 73 es GUD DX!

Rich Arland, K7SZ
Bent Dipole Ranch
Dacula, GA

Cogito Ergo CQ! (I Think Therefore I Ham!)
(With apologies to Rene Descartes, 1596 to 1650)