[SEDXC] About the Automobile License Tags ...

w4jbr w4jbr at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 3 11:48:45 PDT 2010

If you do decide to mount the tag on the front...be sure to mount it upside down...

LOL

Jack B. Ray, MPM

Aeroll Company
Quality Metal Fabrication
And Specialized Tooling
For the Aircraft Industry

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you receive this message in error,
please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy
any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.