[SEDXC] 25 Pin RS-232 Serial Adapter (M to DB9 any gender) Needed

Don Nesbitt n4hh at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 09:31:40 PDT 2010

Had a bunch of these and foolishly got rid of them all.  I need the 25 Pin MALE to DB9 adapter (any gender) for a serial cable.  Or - could use a 25 Pin gender changer to go from 25 pin female to 25 pin male (that is it would have male on both ends - already have a 25 pin female to DB9).

If you have one could you email me off list?  If you are coming to the Wed SEDXC meeting and could bring it with you, that would be great!  Thanks.  73 es gud dxing -- Don N4HH  404-218-3595 quickest way to get me.