[SEDXC] K4M - MIdway

BLamboley at aol.com BLamboley at aol.com
Thu Jun 17 10:18:13 PDT 2010

The SEDXC showing of the James Brooks video on K4M was very  well received;
I passed the accolades from the attendees on to James and he was  most
pleased to learn of your comments.  "It makes it all worthwhile" said  James.

As I mentioned last night, If you want to order your own copy  please send
me $20 and I will do a group order and have it sent to my home in  order to
save postage (the normal price is $25 including shipping).

I will send in the order on June 25; my address is  below.

Best,

Wes Lamboley- W3WL
690 Hunterhill Way
Roswell, GA 30075