[SEDXC] Solar Cycle

Neil Foster archernf at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 21 05:47:47 PDT 2010

Date: Sunday, June 20, 2010, 3:40 PM
Doe's this mean we are going to have a good cycle before we all die ????
End of the world in 2013 says NASA

Weird News

Every so often we hear one of these end-of-the-world stories. There's
a meteor that's going to hit earth, or the sun's going to lose its
gravitational pull. And generally we can ignore them because they're
the calculator speculations of some shed-scientist crackpot.
Today we heard another: The earth is going to be hit by a barrage of
solar flares in 2013 when the sun's magnetic energy cycle coincides
with its 11-year peak in super-powered sun spot activity -- but this
time it wasn't a maverick amateur making the predictions, nope, it was NASA.
Read more:
<http://www.asylum.co.uk/2010/06/15/solar-flares-could-end-everything-say-nasa/#ixzz0rQaVavjV>http://www.asylum.co.uk/2010/06/15/solar-flares-could-end-everything-say-nasa/#ixzz0rQaVavjV
Read more:
<http://www.asylum.co.uk/2010/06/15/solar-flares-could-end-everything-say-nasa/#ixzz0rQZ44Wze>http://www.asylum.co.uk/2010/06/15/solar-flares-could-end-everything-say-nasa/#ixzz0rQZ44Wze
Neil  N4FN

"Let us not accept mediocrity in the guise of building self esteem."

All messages and attachments are scanned with NOD 32 Anti-Virus
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a great
number of electrons were inconvenienced.