[SEDXC] FW: WSB AMPS

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Mon Jun 21 12:51:56 PDT 2010

 From years of dealing with the broadcast TV product you're not
likely to find a manual on the modules - I doubt if one exists.
PA modules are typically considered "not field repairable" and
are typically serviced on a core exchange basis.

The overall transmitter manual will typically include a schematic
for the module, a very brief description, and instructions on
setting bias/protection levels.

The specifications in the literature mentioned below are for the
complete transmitter.  Most of the parameters are determined by
they specific channel filters, combiners, diplexers, etc. that
are external to these modules.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV