[SEDXC] Response from the Governor on Amateur License Plate Fee's...

Dale M. Schwartz dale at immlawfirm.com
Mon Jun 21 16:56:18 PDT 2010

He never rebuts our claim that amateur radio is a public service that
assists in health and safety measures for the public and that is why
ham tags have free! Just the usual B.S. from our illustrious governator.
             DALE.   K4ROZ

Dale M. Schwartz & Asso., LLP
Attorneys at Law--Immigration &
   Nationality Law
Suite 450 RiverEdge One
5500 Interstate N. Pkwy. NW
Atlanta, GA 30328

Tel:  770 951-1100
Fax: 770 951-1113
www.immlawfirm.com

   PAST PRESIDENT: AMERICAN
IMMIGRATION LAWYERS ASS'N
   ADJUNCT PROFESSOR: EMORY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL        OF LAW