[SEDXC] Fw: New 1010 QSO Party Event

Bob Mantell k4esa at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 08:52:56 PDT 2010

Look from me on SSB only during this event until Thursday morning when guests show up for 4TH weekend.

I am mostly off work this week and plan lots of radio time until Thursday. Look for me above 28.500 if the band is wide open,  in the 28.330-370 area if traffic is lighter.

73 de Bob,

 K4ESA EM74qc

Bob Mantell
k4esa at yahoo.com

New QSO Party

Ten-Ten kicks off a new QSO Party at 0001Z 28 Jun 2010 ending
on the 4th of July. This one week event, titled the Spirit of 76,
involves working 6 modes on 7 days around the 4th of July thus
the title. The Party was suggested by Paul, WN4AMO who wil
score the event. The six modes are: SSB, AM, FM, CW, PSK and
RTTY. Rules, including suggested frequencies, can be found on
The 1010 Website under Breaking News. If you use Win1010
for scoring contests, Jim Hardy has developed an update for
this event which can be downloaded free of charge allowing
working the same station on the various modes. To spread the
word it is suggested that Net Control Stations for the 1010
Daily Nets as well as Chapter Nets advise check-ins of the event
and encourage stations to meet on the various modes at the
end of nets and exchange contacts. Also, if you will be on a
mode please post that information on the 1010 Forum and/or
the 1010 Reflector. Use of the 1010 Chat Room is encouraged.
This QSO Party should be fun and certainly meets the 1010
objective of keeping ten meters open from end to end. I look
forward to working the event and using new modes.
.