[SEDXC] Rohn 25 and stuff.

Paul Hansen pwhansen at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 28 04:29:39 PDT 2010

Plans changed and I need to clear out some tower.

I have 55 straight sections of which 53 are in excellent condition. 2
sections are usable but should be used at the tops. There are 9 tapered tops
of various diameter. Some are 2 inch and some are about 1 1/2. Included are
4 or 5 cuts that can be used as bases. I have a couple of rotor plates, some
complete torque bars and some incomplete ones. I also have some 6 foot long
base bolts and some new expansion anchores. Included are are bunches of
various antenna hardware, turnbuckles, and miscellaneous good stuff. Before
I part this all out by the section, I'd like to move the entire pile.
Looking for $3,000.00 and I'll help load. It'll take two trips with a good
trailer to Atlanta. There really is a lot of stuff!

I also have a Tennadyne T-10 in good shape except I painted it black and
rivited the elements. It includes two different matching stubs and an
already built feed point balun. Asking $500.00.

Thank you,

Paul Hansen, W6XA
Amateur Radio Service
Icom Service Center Southeast