[SEDXC] ComCast transmitting on 28 and 50 MHZ ??

k4pi k4pi at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 29 16:22:10 PDT 2010

I wrote a letter recently to ARRL to see what they know about Uverse as they
apparently are using most of the HF spectrum that should remain contained
but apprently there is a lot of leakage.  Broadcast band up to 30 Mhz
anyway. This may be the beginning of a long battle against RFI and also TVI
will also be generated.   I have talked with some hams that had Uverse and
they related that ATT was never able to resolve the RFI/TVI problems the
encountered once moving to Uverse.