[SEDXC] [Fwd: Re: Harris amplifier]

James Streible k4dli at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 30 06:50:08 PDT 2010

Got this this morning and have the info in PDF and DOC. Will work out
any sharing arrangements. Haven't read it all but, it looks like a lot
of information.

Jim  K4DLI

On 6/30/2010 3:31 AM, James Streible wrote:
> Lance.
>
> I wonder if you could tell me where you got the manual for the
> Harris amplifier. I an Amp that I got from WSB-TV Channel 2
> here in Atlanta and am just getting ready to get it ready to use.
> I have some schematics, that aren't all that good, but I have
> figured most of it out. I have a 3 KW power supply I ordered
> a few weeks ago but haven't fired up yet.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> 73,
>
> Jim K4DLI

I sent you the manuals I have - over 20 MB.  If you don't receive them, please let me
know.  GL and VY 73, Lance

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ (ex: WN3GPL, WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX)
P.O. Box 73

Interested in 6m EME?  Ask me about subscribing to the MAGIC BAND EME email reflector!